September 5, 2011

Dragon Con Contest *update*

Wow, wouldn't it be great if some day I could be as popular as Timothy Zahn? Mmhmm. Yeah, and he started waaaay earlier than I did... gawd I was just thinking how Heir came out 20 years ago... and he doesn't look a day over 40.

Anyway, I put out about 150 cards promoting Handler's Break so depending on the turn-out for this contest your chances are pretty good of getting one of three free copies of the book! :)

All you have to do is like the Facebook page or subscribe/follow here by Sept. 10 (see post below)...

1 comment:

Coyote Republic said...

I'm going to be honest, I can't tell if either of the follow gadgets is working. If you followed by either method, please email me asap and/or be sure you "like" the facebook page. I am not sure how to get everyone's info so you can be included in the giveaway.